Is the water in France safe to drink?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I am just wandering if the water will be ok in France to make up Jake's bottles? We are going to a Siblu campsite in the Cote d azur.

I've always drank it there without problems so I'd guess so.

We are off to France next thursday and other than boiling the water for his bottles and for drinking I'll be using it no problem.

Hope you have a fantastic time, we are going cravanning for the first time with Rowan and I'm frankly bricking it :pray:

Miracle babe said:
We are off to France next thursday and other than boiling the water for his bottles and for drinking I'll be using it no problem.

Hope you have a fantastic time, we are going cravanning for the first time with Rowan and I'm frankly bricking it :pray:

you'll have a fab time!

Miracle babe said:

I hope you have a lovely time. We are staying in a caravan too and I am really excited. Are you flying? We are flying and although it only takes 2 hours I don't really like flying. Have you hired a car? We are probably going to hire one but as we are going with another couple we need a 7 seater which costs about £600 for 11 days :shock:

have a lovely time. i would only eat english food over there didnt like the french food lol we went paris tho :)

we took Sam at 6 weeks old & no probs.

their water system is fine :D

enn said:
have a lovely time. i would only eat english food over there didnt like the french food lol we went paris tho :)

That's not proper France anyway! :rotfl:

I had no problems with ot and they are pretty good at putting the signs up as well warning if its not

LOL flying would be too easy for us. We are driving and towing a caravan on the back. We will be sharing the driving and travelling through the night in the hope that the kids will sleep. Hoping to get past Paris by 4am and then we can put the legs down on the van and have a kip. Have done this before just not with a 10 month baby. Wish us luck :D

Miracle babe said:
LOL flying would be too easy for us. We are driving and towing a caravan on the back. We will be sharing the driving and travelling through the night in the hope that the kids will sleep. Hoping to get past Paris by 4am and then we can put the legs down on the van and have a kip. Have done this before just not with a 10 month baby. Wish us luck :D

GOOD LUCK :D

Gemma & Jake said:
I am just wandering if the water will be ok in France to make up Jake's bottles? We are going to a Siblu campsite in the Cote d azur.

well the french have been drinking it for years - -

We went to France in June and didn't give a second thought to the water but on reflection maybe we should have done.We used tap water to make up Euans bottles and found he suffered from a lot of tummy ache. We can only put this down to the water because he is always such a settled baby. If we went again we would only use bottled water for the bottles.

Yeah it's no prob - their water infrastructure is as sophisticated as ours here.

I wouldn't hun, we always used bottled water while away. The only thing is that bottled water tends to be high in sodium so it's not great. Having said that the water will be boiled so it might be ok.

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back