• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the baby comfortable

calphurnia7

Reaction score
I like to sit really upright and in fact at work I have my chair set that way. If I lean back too far then i can't type at my desk. But the baby seems to be kicking me alot when i am sitting upright. DO you think he's okay in there?

I personally find it very uncomfortable to sit up straight especially in later pregnancy about 30 weeks or so I have to lean car seats back and I can't sit in a cinema seat at all the pain in my ribs is awful .
I would say your lo is trying to find more space but I don't think it will harm him at all, I think he's just complaining. xx

I'm sure baby's fine chicken.
I sit upright too sometimes as it helps my rib pain... However, my LO hates it when my belly rests on my legs and constantly kicks my legs as if to say "get off meee!!"
They've got some room to manouvure in there, if they don;t like it they shoudl move to a comfy spot hehe :p xx

Thanks you two have really put me at ease, I don't know why I like sitting so upright I just do, I think baby is just fussy :)

Most probably, how it's getting bigger it's probably finding it not so much room to move around so when you're sitting differently it might move differently.
Mine hates my legs near my belly and be laying on my left side. Goes mental! Lol.
Trying to control us mummies before they're born ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back