is she or isn't she?

budge

Reaction score
is victoria beckam up the duff or not?

Yet another organised cesarean with added liposuction if she is no doubt!!!!!!! :roll:
I heard on the grapevine (not sure if its true but wouldnt doubt it) that she books her c-sections to take place at 8 months because you put on the most fat in the final month of pregnancy! I really hope it wasn't true!!!

id dont like her or the women from iceland adverts, why people DB with them is beyond me. :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
Yet another organised cesarean with added liposuction if she is no doubt!!!!!!! :roll:
I heard on the grapevine (not sure if its true but wouldnt doubt it) that she books her c-sections to take place at 8 months because you put on the most fat in the final month of pregnancy! I really hope it wasn't true!!!

Ive heard theres a lot of stars who do that....I think its disgusting if it is true :evil:

glitzyglamgirl said:
evemarie8 said:

Ive heard theres a lot of stars who do that....I think its disgusting if it is true :evil:
they shoudlnt be allowed to do it :shock: :shakehead:

i hear that in some cases they have a tummy tuck straight afterwards. and in the case of VB a boob job :shock:

MissGobby said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
evemarie8 said:

they shoudlnt be allowed to do it :shock: :shakehead:

i agree! its wrong. also, there seems to be such a rush after having babies to lose the weight! why not just enjoy your babies before they grow up!!

These women are nothing more than dolls
Having a baby is part of being a woman, included is the stretchmarks, weight gain etc
They should be proud of these things, not have unnessesary surgery to remove them,
and having a c-section at 8months for no reason is disgusting, it makes me sick!

We wear or flabby bellys and stretchmarks with pride, so why cant they?

im sorry but they shouldnt be allowed kids if thats the way they wanna play - they should let the babies come out when they are good and ready - obviously unless they have to have a cecesarian(spel?) but they shouldnt do that at 8 months- thats disgusting!!! :shakehead:

Charlotte & Emily said:

Couldnt agree more!

I reckon if more celebs embraced thier womanly motherly bodies then it can only be a good thing as we all know how the media influences body image!

Its time for real women to except thier beauty instead of trying to live up to a warped ideal :wall:

to be honest though (not that it matters) if they didnt have the tummy tucks and lipo theyd be in the papers and theyd have articles called "baby bellies" or something and have pics of them with there bellies out after birth and take the piss. It cant be nice for them, doesnt mean they should do it though!

Charlotte & Emily said:

i love my flabby gut! it jiggles :rotfl: :rotfl:

Heres too flabby guts, stretchmarks, piles and all the other wonderful post-birth joys!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

(this thread is reminding me of the dove soap adverts - natural beauty and all!)

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="Charlotte & Emily":hsbl7e0x]

i love my flabby gut! it jiggles :rotfl: :rotfl:

Heres too flabby guts, stretchmarks, piles and all the other wonderful post-birth joys!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

(this thread is reminding me of the dove soap adverts - natural beauty and all!)[/quote:hsbl7e0x]

HEAR HEAR!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer:

Sam&Alice said:
i agree! its wrong. also, there seems to be such a rush after having babies to lose the weight! why not just enjoy your babies before they grow up!!

Admittidley I shall be rushing to lose my baby weight so I can look good in my wedding dress, but I have to say, I will be doing it the natural way with alot of hard work, not just paying someone to cut out the bits I don't like!!!

not heard that she is preg??

if she is i hope she gets the little girl she really wants.

and fair play to her being able to get all the help she needs loosing weight.

i think loads of people would if they could

After my c section, the surgeon came to congratulate me, and I asked him if he has done a tummy tuck for me when he sewed me up, he said "You are joking sweetheart, this isnt The Portland" :rotfl: :rotfl:

dionne said:
not heard that she is preg??

if she is i hope she gets the little girl she really wants.

and fair play to her being able to get all the help she needs loosing weight.

i think loads of people would if they could

I agree, I think most of us would get help if we had the dosh & were in a private hospitals. Also, right or wrong these celebs are celebs because of their figures & they rely on having a good one to get work, sad but true.
They get slated whatever they do but more so when they put on weight.
Christ, how many times have we seen these stars in Heat magazine with the 'flabby bellies' hanging & they get ribbed something chronic for it, they can't win :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back