is she or isn't she *WARNING - CORRIE SPOILER*

budge

Reaction score
is violet up the duff or what ?

i realkl NEEEEEED to know

yes she is, pretty good going though since she had endo, first time, i wish they would make these soaps a bit more realistic.

WHATS ENDO?

is violet happy or absolutely devastated that she chose a puff for the father? :rotfl: (shes crying for a reason)

it is realistic, it only takes one
sadsp.gif

HappyAlice said:
it is realistic, it only takes one
sadsp.gif

i think that too.

it depends how fertile you are . Violet is most probably ultra fertile like me :lol: . i only have to look at hubbys naked bits and im expecting.

I thought she had an ectopic pregnancy first time? or is it the same and i am being a bit dense :?

Flame said:
I thought she had an ectopic pregnancy first time? or is it the same and i am being a bit dense :?

go back to sleep :rotfl:

budge said:
Flame said:

go back to sleep :rotfl:

Ok maybe i am being a bit dense but at least explain why? i cant see anywhere that gives the answer!

I thought the reason that violet lost her baby was because she had an ectopic pregnancy not because she had endometriosis?

Flame said:
I thought the reason that violet lost her baby was because she had an ectopic pregnancy not because she had endometriosis?

yes you are correct.

Yeah she did have an ectopic pregnancy hun but someone earlier in the post said she had endo & people asked what it ment.

oh dear this thread it getting confusing. :(

Yeah she is - and its funny you mentioned this - my best mate, Danny, and i have made a pact that if neither of us are in a relationship or have a baby at 25 we are gonna have one together - and he keeps calling me Violet HAHAHAHAHA :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Doesnt she change her mind aswell? Unlucky :rotfl:

realistic?

oh c'mon you knew I'd end up saying something :oops: :rotfl:

she shovelled it in - without being graphic, no syringe no nothing, just...shovelled it in.

I mean how much do you think you could get in by shovelling? It's hard enough with a syringe for god's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back