is it true...

frangelle

Reaction score
That you get different symptoms of pregnancy with different genders, only I've heard this lots. And with first pregnany I had no symptoms, but with this one I've had it all, so I've convinced myself its a girl :roll: silly I know!!!

Just wondered if youre pregnancies differed with the different genders?

I was always told all the way through my pregnancy with me having really bad sickness that it was a girl due to higher female hormones in my body - dunno if it's true but it was a girl I had!!

I had this conversation at the school gates just the other day! One mum, who's had 3 children (one boy and 2 girls) said that all her pregnancies were exactly the same. Another mum, who has 2 girls, said both of hers were very different. My cousin, who's had two girls, felt that her pregnancies were very different too.

I have had a boy and a girl and I found the pregnancy much harder work the second time around: but I was a couple of years older, hadn't long finished breastfeeding before I became pregnant again and I had a toddler to run around after. I am now pregnant for the 3rd time and this pregnancy is different again! For a start, I've had a brown discharge, bleeding and my bump has showed almost straight away. I didn't have these things with my other two. I have felt sick in the early stages with all of my pregnancies, but not actually been sick. As with the other two, I'm also very tired. But I don't remember ever feeling THIS hungry :D

My mum thinks this time, I'm having another boy (because I've had a bleed). According to her, that's always a boy! Mmm, we'll have to wait and see....I'm dying to know my baby's gender too (though my partner is against it). I'm going to sneak in for a private sexing scan after 16 weeks :D I've told him that I won't tell him what it is, but he might gues when I start buying armfuls of pink or blue clothes :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back