is it true

Status
Not open for further replies.
budge said:
Becks_again said:
budge said:
[quote="Becks_again":1jpzst03]Well its kinda spirialled into a seperate arguement infact probs about 3 pages about her lol
But people should be worrying about their own familes children etc rather than some dead celeb lol

celebrity? :lol:
Well they do call Shilpa a celeb LOL

i know!! its a fooking joke![/quote:1jpzst03]Haha budge we're so bitter maybe we should be critics :)

Becks_again said:
budge said:
[quote="Becks_again":jksnrjcz]
budge said:
[quote="Becks_again":jksnrjcz]Well its kinda spirialled into a seperate arguement infact probs about 3 pages about her lol
But people should be worrying about their own familes children etc rather than some dead celeb lol

celebrity? :lol:
Well they do call Shilpa a celeb LOL

i know!! its a fooking joke![/quote:jksnrjcz]Haha budge we're so bitter maybe we should be critics :)[/quote:jksnrjcz]

no WAY!!!! We're not bitter! just twisted! :rotfl:

:twisted: You just laughing at the image of an 8 month pregnant lady chasing mice :)

Becks_again said:
:twisted: You just laughing at the image of an 8 month pregnant lady chasing mice :)

i confess i am

5.gif

wtf im lost here its gone completely way off course now im so lost.......................................... :wall:

Flossy82 said:
wtf im lost here its gone completely way off course now im so lost.......................................... :wall:

you slow old bugger1 keep the fook up! :rotfl:

grrrr arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh :evil: just goes and gets her big fat stick to beat you with :rotfl:

Well I for one am glad somoene finally said something to cassi..I've been a lurker on this forum for ages and can't help wondering who the hell does she think she is to talk to people the way she does?
Does anyone else remember the cat/dog thread? Even in the car seat thread she acts like she's better than everyone else. This is a good forum apart from people like that spoiling it for everyone else.

honeybuzz said:
Well I for one am glad somoene finally said something to cassi..I've been a lurker on this forum for ages and can't help wondering who the hell does she think she is to talk to people the way she does?
Does anyone else remember the cat/dog thread? Even in the car seat thread she acts like she's better than everyone else. This is a good forum apart from people like that spoiling it for everyone else.

:shock: i don't think im on enough anymore to notice anything untoward.

there are quite a few lurkers around lately.

budge said:
honeybuzz said:

that CANNOT be true, you're a SUPER SPAMMER!

spam1.gif

:rotfl:

Yes budge how can you tell such lies........................ :rotfl:

Minxy said:
budge said:
honeybuzz said:

that CANNOT be true, you're a SUPER SPAMMER!

spam1.gif

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i reckon although i maybe on quite a lot i don't notice the undercurrent around the forum.
I tend to post and don;t give a shite what else goes on.
i can't be doing with tittle tattle.

But maybe there are always lurkers, how would we know........?

It's a shame that members who just read the forums get a bad impression, maybe it can look a bit cliquey from the outside. :?

Please stay, I'm nice! :D

Well I'm not surprised you have not noticed whats behind you Budge. Need to pull that girl from up your rear end then you might!! :doh:

honeybuzz said:
Well I'm not surprised you have not noticed whats behind you Budge. Need to pull that girl from up your rear end then you might!! :doh:

what? :?

are you saying i have a girl up my rear end? Christ i wondered why is was getting big :shock: :rotfl:

Welcome Honeybuzz :wave:

Pleased you've joined us, lurking is BORING! :D :wink:

Minxy said:
Welcome Honeybuzz :wave:

Pleased you've joined us, lurking is BORING! :D :wink:

minxy do you know who is lurking up my arse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back