Is it too late to eat?!

Clairexx

Reaction score
I am starving!!!!!! No idea why, ate the same today as usually do! I've been tucked up in bed for ages so feel a bit silly going to get food now (and like a greedy monster!). I haven't eaten this late since the sickness in tri 1! Xxxx

If your hungry go for it! I'm lying here munching on chocolate. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Haha well I did well and just ate some fruit.. Just wondered if this is the start of things to come for these last couple of weeks! If so I'll cut down on what I eat during the day to allow myself more munch in the evenings! Otherwise I'll be the size of a house (I ate my weight in chocolate yesterday day!) xxx

Yeh insaynif ur hungry and can manage to eat something go for it! All I want right now is peaches and nectarines

I'd say it depends on what you will get to eat. Munching away an entire chocolate bar of big bag of crisps is completely different than a piece of fruit or a slice of toast.

Always best to eat when you're hungry I try and have weetabix before bed otherwise I'm awake at 5am starving! Also keep a banana or plain biscuits by the bed. Careful with chocolate at bedtime as caffeine may effect your sleep. Plus sugar high then crash isn't good for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back