Is it too late to eat?!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Clairexx, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Clairexx

Clairexx Well-Known Member

I am starving!!!!!! No idea why, ate the same today as usually do! I've been tucked up in bed for ages so feel a bit silly going to get food now (and like a greedy monster!). I haven't eaten this late since the sickness in tri 1! Xxxx

2. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

If your hungry go for it! I'm lying here munching on chocolate. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

3. Clairexx

Clairexx Well-Known Member

Haha well I did well and just ate some fruit.. Just wondered if this is the start of things to come for these last couple of weeks! If so I'll cut down on what I eat during the day to allow myself more munch in the evenings! Otherwise I'll be the size of a house (I ate my weight in chocolate yesterday day!) xxx

4. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

Yeh insaynif ur hungry and can manage to eat something go for it! All I want right now is peaches and nectarines

5. HelenJ

HelenJ Well-Known Member

I'd say it depends on what you will get to eat. Munching away an entire chocolate bar of big bag of crisps is completely different than a piece of fruit or a slice of toast.

6. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Always best to eat when you're hungry I try and have weetabix before bed otherwise I'm awake at 5am starving! Also keep a banana or plain biscuits by the bed. Careful with chocolate at bedtime as caffeine may effect your sleep. Plus sugar high then crash isn't good for you. Xx