is it possible??

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
I am 9weeks now and this is my first pregnancy. My stomach seems to have got huge in the last few days. I am a bit on the curcy side but defo know my tummy is bulging more!! Does anyone thing this could be baby bulge or just fluid and bloated!? Would be intersted in what you ladies think or if you have any other experiances xx:):):)

It could be bloating, or it could be your bump starting to kick off - so exciting!
Mind you I have not really got a bump, but have been huge in all this heat, not helped by the river full of squash and water I am drinking to combat all this sunshine!

I do think that bump may now be off for you - look your really having a baby!

Last edited:
Could be a bit of both. If its there all the time then I would go with start of your bump - for me when its bloating it tends to be very different at different times of the day/ from one day to the next.

Yeah prob the heat isnt helping me!! my stomach almost feel s 'numb' so prob bit of bloating too. im back to work tommorow and have had to buy some bigger trousers (had 3 weeks off so willbe hard to go back boo hoo!!) xx

I'm 9 weeks 2mrw and I can feel my baby bump if Im laid down ...I'm v curvy and look huge but it is my 4th baby. Both me and my oh can feel the baby laid on my right side...have also felt a few flutterings xx

wow emmamb thats amazing. havnt felt anything like that but will be looking forward to it!! xx

Every1 thinks it's gas but I know my body,and after 3 kids I know wot baby movements feel like so I'm stickin wiv wot I know xxx

defo i cant understand some people !!! especially as this is your 4thbaby soyou know what your own body is like. gas my arse!! he he xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back