Is it normal.....

Happybunny

Reaction score
to feel like you've been punched in the lady garden? :oops:

It isn't uber painful, I just have a dull ache in my delicate regions when I am walking about.

Yip

I have had this for a while now - gets worse as the day gets longer and can be really bad when I am walking

Hasn't been so bad recently but was a few weeks back

when i walk about too much... feels like some one is pinching me or nibbling from the inside :rotfl:

I have this! Like an ache in my groin and it hurts when it's pressed or if I've walked about lots? That mixed with my sciatica after shopping with my Mum all day on Sat (Christmas shoppers.. :x ) was not fun..I was in tears with the pain :(

DebbieM said:
That's how my SPD started... :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have been having this niggling worry that it may be that.
I am hoping it goes away and does not get worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

DebbieM said:

I agree with you Deb. This is exactly how i would describe how my SPD started - being punched or kicked in the groin.

charlie84 said:
DebbieM said:

I agree with you Deb. This is exactly how i would describe how my SPD started - being punched or kicked in the groin.

Yep same, my SPD started that way and I kept hoping it would go away but hasnt, hope its just normal preg aches and pains hun :hug:

and me , go back and see my post and you;ll see me describing it like ive been punched n the fanny with a bowling ball :rotfl:

i hope its not the case for you and its just normal growin pains :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back