is it just me, or is everyone feeling like this?

kitten1102

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does time REALLY seeming to be dragging at the moment...

I've tried tidying, shopping, driving, everything to try and pass the time, but nothing seems to work... No idea how i'll cope once my Mat Leave starts!!

I think maybe because we are so looking forward to LO coming now, everything seems to have slowed down!!! we've still got 68 days until my due date, so we may not meet him/her for another 82 days!!

Does anyone else feel as though time is dragging now, and how are you managing to pass the time?

its dragging for me and im only 16 weeks.

god knows how you lot are coping! :wall:

FeeFee said:
Flying for me :|
up until now, its gone sooo quickly for me. Michael says the same thing, but now it just seems to go so slowly... it's like i've run into a brickwall!!

yea i know what u mean...im due on the 18th so the day before you lol...sometimes im like omg 9 weeks left and others im like come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :rotfl: :cheer:

I am DEFINITELY the same way. Time is going by so slowly. I can't wait. I'm terrified, but it's been so long that now I just want it to be over with so I can see my baby girl!!

I found the time flew by up until last week but now I'm into my third week of mat leave and due on Saturday the days has started to drag - my ribs are killing me cos bubs hasn't dropped yet so still hammering them.

we had decided not to find out the sex at our 20 week scan, so now we're getting desperate to know whether its a lil boy or a lil girl...

My NCT classes start in a couple of weeks, so I guess that'll help to pass the time a bit....

time is really going slow for me now. i really wanna know if my baby is a girl or a boy. i wanna see him/her and im really getting impatient now.
xnatx

I'm due on fri or sunday depending what date i go by? And yesterday was the longest day and night ever i just hope the rest of the week goes a little quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back