Is anyone else getting this???

Nikki Nakki Noo

Reaction score
Me again!!!!!

Just recentally i have been getting really bad pains in my tummy and back is anyone else experiencing this???

You lot know what im like i panic and straight away i think this is it im loosing the baby!!!

Im so paranoid about it im checking myself every 10 mins to make sure im not bleeding even in the middle of the night!!!

Im also having really bad night mares about loosiong the baby too!!!

Are these pains thoughts nightmares and checking ones self normal or am i going mad????xx

The pains your describing are more than likely just your uterus getting ready to grow and stretching.Normally worse when you sneeze or cough.I always seem to suffer with back pain during pregnancy even from very early on.

I think we all panic...i have had 3 healthy babies but still worry about niggly pains and everytime i got to the loo im worried im gonna see blood.I know its easy to say but try not to panic.

hey honey,

If you feel like they are not cramps go and see your midwife or doctor. Your not mad to be worried, since the day I found out i have been living in a world of danger! I notice everything in my body now and I'm on edge about how it all feels. The olny advice ive been given is that if your worried get some one to see you.

:hug:

Della

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back