Irritable Uterus??

XXAmyXX

Reaction score
Jst returned from the midwife and she told me I have this has anyone else ever suffered it or heard much about it?? I have been having irregular painful tightenings for a few weeks now but have been worse past 2 days and this is apparently the cause, she has given me a tubi grip for support and I am 2c her again nxt week.

I have jst had a quick google (bad I know :lol: ) It mainly says that it can put u in2 preterm labour....Id b quiet happy with that at the moment 2b honest!! :)

i had this with my last baby mine started at 26wks and to top it of i also had polyhydramnios you would not believe how many false alarms i had towards the end i was told with the two problems even with one i could go into labour early i was so wanting it to happen early as i was in agony most of the pain at the end was down to the weight of my bump(fluid)but nope i went 12 days over

I had this from 12 weeks, dd was born prem at 33 weeks. Your baby is considered term (+37wks) so don't worry and hang in there :hug:No idea how the mw would be able to be able to distinguish them from braxton hicks so near term/ your due date! Is she very experienced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back