Irritable fussy baby ~ please help!

Bella2

Reaction score
Hi girls, for the past 3 weeks or so Grace has become really irritable and seems to get frustrated really easily. It seems wherever I put her she's ok for 5 minutes then grizzles so we have to do something else. If she's on her back she rolls onto her front then grizzles because she can't quite crawl yet. If she sits on my lap or in her bouncer chair she struggles and wants to get out. Seems happiest when in her door bouncer or when I carry her around with me but it's getting exhausting!! Anyone have any advice? (She's now almost 6 months old) My mum is having her next week for a day when I go back to work and I'm afraid it's going to be really hard work for her x x

Last edited:
She's probably just frustrated because she can't move around yet. I was constantly having to change what/where Jack was to keep him happy, he would alternate between sitting on the floor with toys, whizzing around in his baby walker or playing in his activity station. Luckily Jack's not a whinger, he just yells at me loudly when he's bored lol. He started crawling on Monday and is a different child, he just wants to play on the floor with his toys! I bet she'll cheer up once she's mobile :) x

Jake is the same, gets bored fast and wants to be carried a lot, think it's just they can't do what they want xx

Thanks girls, yes I'm hoping that things will improve when she is a little more mobile. I'm guessing this is just a stage we have to get through first! x x

Sounds like your writing about my Grace!
Can't wait until she's mobile cause she gets so frustrated knowing where she wants to go & what she wants to do but just can't work out how to get there

Although I'm sure I'll be pulling my hair out once she is mobile lol

Sounds like your writing about my Grace!
Can't wait until she's mobile cause she gets so frustrated knowing where she wants to go & what she wants to do but just can't work out how to get there

Although I'm sure I'll be pulling my hair out once she is mobile lol

lol it must be in the name I reckon! Yes I'm sure once they're mobile we'll be wishing they weren't!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back