Ironing service views needed please!

How does this sound? Working week deal, 5 shirts, pair of trousers £7, school week package 5 shirts/t shirts, 2 pairs of trousers/skirts and 2 jumpers £5

Hey,
Oh god yes i would def use an ironing service. I flipping hate ironing. I never iron, everything goes in the tumble dryer and i just hope for the best. But i have to say Ive never thought about getting somebody to do it for me. So advertising would def be important, def facebook, and maybe letters through peoples doors ( although im not a fan of 'junk mail'). I would prob prefer it if some body actually came round to my house and did my ironing rather then getting it picked up and delivered. But then there's petrol costs to take into account. Im not really sure how much i would be willing to pay, but i would rather pay by the hour for specific amount of hours. Say two hours of ironing for twenty pounds. xxxxxxx

The idea is great hunny and it sounds like your plan is coming together nicely!

I would snap your hand off for the working week deal! Brilliant! And well priced too. That's the only thing I hate ironing, his bloody shirts lol xx

sounds good hun. You should advertise on Gumtree! I'm sure its free :)

xx

I'm going to fly you over here periodically to do mine, ok? x

I helped my friend get up and running with hers. we did out some cards and posted them through peoples letter boxes. we aimed for areas where we knew professionals lived, hate saying it but the rich areas. she normally got shirts and work clothes which she charged by the item. If the have stuff they want ironed besides shirts and trousers charge by the bag you will make alot more money that way. i think free pick up and delivery is a good idea but try and allow for the price of petrol in your over all charges. theres alot of money to be made in it Alice x

what about insrance against damges, lost items, burn marks - my hubby can spend upto 30quid on one shirt and would be pretty pissed if something happened to one - not that i'm saying it would - just would be soemthing i would want clarified!
also mention if you are a pet free/smoke free home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back