Intuition or stupidity?

Bexter

Reaction score
I'm probably setting myself up for the biggest disappointment, and will be temping fate but..... i have a really good feeling this month.

AF isn't due till end of next week , but am already feeling crampy and boobs feel different - agghh i'm symptom spotting aren't i? :wall:

We'll see, af will prob come early now but please send me all your baby dust to keep her away :)

xx

Hiya Bexter

Oh dont worry Im doing the same thing at the moment - due my AF a week today and I am sympton spotting too - Have a really bad backache today like someone is tugging my skin and my boobs really hurt when i come down the stairs etc!!!

I hope its my month too x :pray:

Kate x

Did you have intuition last time?? Oh and what day is your AF due. I am having to try really hard this month not to get my hopes up as I have for the past 3 months and no joy. It is really really hard to not symtpom spot.

I hope its a BFP for you this month hun :hug:

Good luck to you Kate!

Becs - AF is due on 27th. I kinda knew i was pg last time but that was because my boobs felt really heavy and i had an implant bleed (oh and my mood swings lol)

Not had anything like that this time but i did only ovulate a week ago!!!

Grrr, i bet fate isn't going to be kind and she is gonna get me. :(

Oh Becs, i really wish you get your bfp soon - you support all of us so much - you really deserve it. :hug:

xx

Bexter said:
Good luck to you Kate!

Becs - AF is due on 27th. I kinda knew i was pg last time but that was because my boobs felt really heavy and i had an implant bleed (oh and my mood swings lol)

Not had anything like that this time but i did only ovulate a week ago!!!

Grrr, i bet fate isn't going to be kind and she is gonna get me. :(

Oh Becs, i really wish you get your bfp soon - you support all of us so much - you really deserve it. :hug:

xx

Aw thanks Bexter you sweetie. By the way my AF is due on 29th! My hubbies birthday is on 1st August! It would be soooooooo cool to give him a bfp for his birhday!!

Good luck everybody!
Just so you all know, I won't be mad if you all get BFPs and I'm the only one left in TTC. :wink:
I know you are ALL holding off on your BFPs for my sake...so, get to making them now that I've said that! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back