intro's

Hi, I'm Hollie. Have been lurking since I found out I was pregnant but didn't want to join until I was past Tri 1. I'm 33, got married in Feb and fell pregnant on honeymoon! I'm 15 weeks and 3 days, due on 9th Nov according to 12 week scan or 11th if I go by the date the Dr gave me on the private scan at 13 weeks. Team yellow!

Hi all, I'm 33 and English but live in Italy with my Italian husband. We've been married for a year and a half but have been together for almost 10 years. I work as a translator and do a lot of admin for a law firm, I also teach English privately. This is my first baby (we spent 13 months TTC) and it's a boy which makes all Italians happy! I'm still coming to terms with the fact that it's a boy, I was convinced that it was a little girl.
Can't wait to meet my little man and hopefully make lots of new friends too as I still feel a bit lonely here at times, even after 10 long years abroad.
PF is a lifeline for me, I love sharing experiences with everyone.

Hiya

I'm Becky, I'm 22 and from Newport - South Wales. I have been with OH for 3 years, 2 months :) I am 19weeks today and have our next scan on Thursday but will deffo be staying in team yellow!! Bub's is due 16th October and we are moving into our new house Nov/Dec.. We don't do things by halfs LOL!

xxxx

Congrats all - its lovely to hear everyones intros. I'm Franna, I'm 35, this is my first baby and i'm having a boy...even though i swore i wouldn't find out...i did, but i'm glad cause its so nice to call him by name rather that "it". I'm sort of single due to my boys father being out of the country and not really embracing this amazing journey. He is 41 and we have known each other for three years, serious for a year. I never planned on doing this on my own, but what will be will be - i'm certainly not going to be alone. Oh I'm 26 weeks and from London. Fx

Loooovely thread :D

I'm Mandy, 27, OH is 26 (my toy boy hehe!!). This is our first baby, although we had a mc in October last year.
We live just 20 minutes north of Newcastle. Currently in my 2 bed terrace but we're moving in July to a 3 bed semi and renting my place out. We have 3 gorgeous puppies, all english springer spaniels and they're mad! Tilly is 10 months, Max is 9 months and Rosie, 8 months..... they're training up to be working dogs so are fairly obedient (when they're in the mood). So crazy house doesn't even come close when baby comes along.
Ooooh and I'm due 6th October on Team Pink, but only you ladies on here and I know, OH doesn't want to know!!!
xxxx

hey PP is OH still staying strong on not asking you? hats off to him i would have caved by now if OH knew and i didnt lol

He's still Team Yellow. It's driving me nuts more than it is him!!!!! lol xxx

That's a lot of willpower, my dad swore he didn't want to know and I sent him a picture after my 20 week scan and he couldn't help himself but ask!

hi girls, im jodie im 22 and pregnant with my second baby, im currently 14 weeks and a day (ticker a day behind havent changed it yet)

i had my son at 16 he will be 6 or nearly there when this baby is born, Bday 11th nov.

i live in a 2 bed house with my son alfie, oh gavin, little yorki billy and out cat hollie and cant wait for the new addition :)

its due on the 20th of november and im praying for a little girl :)

my oh is called gavin and weve been together just over a year now, not too long but long enough to know he is right for me.

i hope ur all having a good pregnancy and wish u all the best for the next few months ahead x x

Last edited:
Hi all!

Nice little thread to get to know you all :)

I'm Tanya, 25, from North Yorkshire. Work full time as a supervisor in a ladies fashion shop. OH is Rob and we have been together nearly a year and a half. Not a long time but we met New Years eve 2009 and our little man was apparently conceived at New Year 2010 so makes him even more special to us :) Asked OH what he had planned for New years 2011 (maybe a wedding!!) and dont think i've ever seen him look so scared! Definately a nice quiet one with little man this year :) 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant and mummy and daddy cant wait to meet him! oh and due 25th Sept!

Last edited:
Hey Ladies, I'm Lisa and I'm 30 and from Falkirk, Scotland. I've been with OH for 5 years and we got married in November. Our LO is due 14th October and we will be finding out whether we're having a boy or a girl on Friday. Although this is our first baby we already have 3 fur babies - 2 Boxers called Kai and Riley and a cat called Abbie.

Hi gang!
I'm Karen, 28 and been with my OH for 9 years this year! We got married in December 2010 and got pregnant v quickly- v lucky, I know! This is my first baby, I am 18+5 today and am hoping to find out the sex at our next scan on 14th June.....we both think it's a boy but am starting to waiver and think it may be a girl! Either way we don't mind, as long as it's happy and healthy :) I'm due October 23rd which still seems ages away but I know it isnt!
PF has been so helpful for me as I didn't tell many people until after 12 week scan and with this being my first it was great to have others to talk to, ask questions to and share things with.
Lovely to meet you ladies xxxx

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm Traci and I'm 20+4. We found out on Wednesday that we're having a girl, as everyone predicted from the start. Been with DH for 3 and half years and got married in September. We were ttc for 18 months before I got my bfp with a little help from clomid. We cant wait to meet little one, due 10th October xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back