intro's

babyA

Reaction score
Hey guys was looking in tri 1 and they have a new thread which i thought was such a good idea maybe we could use it over here.

I know some of you have been with each other since ttc, others are newcomers to the forum.
Thought maybe we could introduce ourselves a bit more, dont need to say real names if you dont want to. Just thought i dont really know alot about anyone on here.

My names claire im 15+6 days pregnant with my second child, am currently preparing to move in two weeks from scotland back home to west sussex. I work in london as a nurse but am currently signed off sick. I would love a little girl this time but would be happy for ewan to have a brother to play with as long a little one is healthy and happy.

Hello Claire :wave:

My name is Danni, I'm 32, married to DH (also 32) for 6.5 years (been together for 12.5). We have a 5 year old son and I'm currently 17+0 weeks pregnant with baby no 2. Would love to have a girl just to 'complete' our family but would be 100% happy with either tbh. We live in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.

Hello Claire and Danni!

I am 32 and 18 weeks pregnant with my first baby, I have been with my husband for 7 years and married nearly a year. I have always wanted to be a mummy and cannot wait to meet the little one! xxxxxxxxxx

Thats a good idea, there is lots of new faces recently joined tri2 so good to get to know everyone again!!

I'm Rach, I'm 32 and will be 22 weeks pregnant with my first child tomorrow, we know he is a little boy so I'm even more excited to meet him now!!

I've been with my oh for 13 years and married for 3 and a half, we were ttc for years and years and had given up all hope last year, then I got a surprise bfp in Jan, so he feels like our little miracle baby! even more so that he is going to be born Chinese year of the rabbit (we have house rabbits and are a bit bunny mad!) so it feels like it was all just meant to be!!!

We had just started our OU degrees and were planning on emmigrating but thats all on hold for now as we can finally be parents!!! :)

Hey all,

I'm Christine, I'm 36 :wave: will be married 17 years in August but have been with my hubby for 19 years, I have 3 boys aged 17, 15 and 11 and would love to have a girl this time but as long as the baby is health that's the main thing :) I'm 17 weeks pregnant :dance:

Last edited:
Hello Christine, Danni, Rach and Coco pops,

Congrats on the team blue Rach, and the pregnancy as sounds like you had quite a wait on ttc.

Is everyone else going to find out what team they are on? or are you going to stay team yellow?

Dont think i said my age im 22 soon to be 23.

I'm going to ask, can't wait to find out and I bet it's another boy lol

Hello Christine, Danni, Rach and Coco pops,

Congrats on the team blue Rach, and the pregnancy as sounds like you had quite a wait on ttc.

Is everyone else going to find out what team they are on? or are you going to stay team yellow?

Dont think i said my age im 22 soon to be 23.

I am going to stay on team yellow for my first

Hello all of you!

I'm Sarah, 35 and 17 weeks pregnant with my second child. My daughter is 14 so will be great help for babysitting duties!! I've been married 10 months but we've been together 10 years, hubby works offshore so I'm on my own a lot. I spent 13 years in the RAF before deciding on a career change 4 years ago so I'm an architecture student just now but having a year off to enjoy the baby before it's back to the stress! I'm planning to stay team yellow if baby keeps it's legs shut!

hi all am shelly from glasgow im 29 currently 23 weeks pregnanyt with my second child my little boy is 6 am having a girl so pleased and gone bit shopping mad been with other half for 13 years not married x

Hi im Kayleigh im 25 on monday.
This is my fourth baby and its a boy. I already have a boy and a girl plus an angel boy who was born with a very rare genetic defect at 26 weeks.
Im currently single as the dad decided he doesnt want a baby.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Im Tracey Im 39 going on 19.....this is my 2nd baby, my wee Joshua is now 4 and I have a step son called Peter 8. Ive been married 5 years to The sexiest man in the world (really!) he's my 35 year old toyboy from West Africa (did I forget to mention hes a firefighter?). Im a self employed travel agent with my own shop in a small Scottish town. Oh, I also have my hubby's wee brother Michael 16 living with us do Im the only girl in a house full of blokes.... Hope this wee one is a girl for that only reason but tbh a boy would be waaaay more practical. Team yellow all the way for me...

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Emma here, 26 and celebrated our first wedding annniversary in December, got our BFP 6 weeks later. we were trying for 5 months. We're very much team yellow (having resisted temptation today at the scan) and I'm currently 20+1. I'm self employed as is OH, we work together, which normally works surprisingly well. We live in deepest darkest Kent.

Hi everyone I'm almost 18 weeks along with baby no 1, had a MMC at 10 weeks last year so over the moon to be expecting again. Have been with my OH for almost 7 years, I'm 32 and he's my toy boy at 27 :) Team yellow for us, we're happy either way if it's a boy or girl x x

Hi everyone im karla and im 14 weeks and 1 day pregnant i have a little boy who is 5 so would really love a girl this time to complete my little family. and im from essex xx

Hi newbies! :wave:
I'm Louise, I'm 27 and this is my first baby. We're expecting a little girl due on 25th August. Been with my OH for two and a half years. We're both very excited :)

Ahoy hoy all! :wave:

I'm Rebecca, or Bex to most people. I'm 25, OH is 28 and we've been together for 2 years. I have a 4 year old daughter, who my OH is adopting later this year, and I'm 14 weeks with his first baby, but I'm a dab hand at this, obviously (I wish!). I work for a well-known chocolatier, which means temptation is all around, all the time, lol! Not easy to diet in this job. :roll:

Hi everyone, another newbie here :wave:

I'm also expecting my first baby who is due in September, so I'm currently around 24 weeks. I've been married for 2 years and really can't wait to meet my little bump :)

Hey everyone.

I'm Kat im 24 and expecting my first :) i am 24 weeks gone and have been with OH for 3 years x

P.S. I'm on Team Pink :)

Last edited:
Hi all of you mummies to be,

My names Mina, I'm 15 weeks today! This is baby #1 and I am so anxious and excited for all the new experiences of T'2! I am 21 and my partner is 26, we both feel fortunate to be blessed with a child.

I wish you all a lovely pregnancy!

P.S. I hoping to be on team PINK! Tee-hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back