Into month 9 now:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
Af started this morning with spotting, so now into month 9 of ttc :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
sorry af came hun hope she stays away next month and you get your bfp xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry you got af this morn hun.

Try not to let it get you down, it will happen for you soon.

:hug:

That sucks :( :hug: let this month be your month, I think its time that some of those who have been trying for far too long got to graduate to first tri.

Yeah i so think alot of us deserve to graduate to 1st tri soon. Feel like i've been ttc forever.

Into our 13 month now (would be 16 but i was pg for 3 months then had m/c :cry: )

Still, got to keep thinking that 1 day we will all get our long awaited sticky BFP :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yeah just gottqa keep hoping ladies, its gotta happen some time right :pray:

It is really time that us long term TTCers get promoted to 1st Tri! Its not fair we work so hard every month, we deserve it! :x :hug:

Sorry she got you :wall: I have been trying for ages too and think it's my time to move to 1st tri. If Cheri22 is right and I should give birth in January, then we should conceive sometimes in March... hope she is right...

I have sneaked in to the 1st and 2nd tri today and saw lots of familiar names.. couldn't believe some of the girls were that far. Hope it's our turn soon :hug:

i was TTC for 9 months when it's happend for me. There were so many times that I wanted to give up but I stuck at it.

Fullily enough.....the month we didn't try as hard is the month we ended up with out BFP.

hope you can all come over to 1st tri soon

:hug:

Hey Chrissy, I will be TTC for 9 months in March. Come on BFP, it's about time :pray: Hope to join you in 1st tri very soon.. x

it seems to have stopped but im sure it will be full force soon :lol: :roll:

I'll be on month 9 if af shows at weekend. Just keep thinking if it happened right away i would nearly be ready to pop out a baby now!!!!! DEPRESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry she got you (((hugs)))

Really hope its your time next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back