• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

injections! poor baby....

linzi-x-

Reaction score
lexi's got her hib and men.c injections tomorrow morning... not looking forward to it at all,
hate having to hold her down for 1 nevermind 2. She looks at me after the 1st wanting me to keep her away from the nasty hv.... but then i have to hold her down for the 2nd.

Plus i think our hv is going blind, seriously... she cant read a thing, last time she did her injections she scratched all her leg (she didnt pull the injection out properly before moving it...) I didnt notice until i got home. by then the docs surgery was closed for the afternoon so i couldnt phone up..

my poor poor baby looks at me like im the one hurting her :x but i suppose id rather her hate me for 10mins than contract one of these diseases... just makes me cry to see her like that :(

:hug: I hate it too and mines not old enough to be that bothered about it, they are like little lambs to the slaughter :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back