Infacol or gripe water...

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
....What's better?

Charley's been fine using infacol but now he's almost a month old i know i can start using gripe water.
Also i've read somewhere you can put gripe water in the made up formula bottle. Is this true as it'll prob be alot easier to give him.

if infacol is working I would stick with that one, you can get it on prescription if it a cost issue :flower:

I thought both were great to be honest. I used infacol for the first 1 1/2 months but then she was being quite sick with it so I tried gripe water. I put it in her formula but she projectile vomited everywhere so instead I gave it her neat on a teaspoon and it was fab!

So its a toss up. Infacol is great, and makes their burps smell orangy lol. But gripe water works instantly and if you feel he might not need it at one feed, you could skip it :)

Gripe water gave LO the runs an infacol was great for his burps took ages to wind him before something came up an infacol is the best i say x

I have a bottle of gripe water so will try it from saturday. Thanks for the help girls x x

I havnt tried infacol but I found gripe water pretty good. I give it to him neat..he seems to like it lol

I use dentinox and it's amazing stuff! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havnt tried infacol but I found gripe water pretty good. I give it to him neat..he seems to like it lol

this...

we call it 'big mac juice' coz it smells like big macs, which makes it a bit weird to feed to a kid but works a treat :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back