• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction tomorrow...Eee...

AugustMum

Reaction score
Ok..it might be well and good knowing when Ill be having this baby....But I swear Im having a nervous breakdown! lol

I was fine all day..then it got to about 7 and I just started to panic! Im currently repacking my bags, just double checking everything. Im now paranoid I dont have enough things and Ill be totally unprepared.

In my bag I had a little pocket with a few bits in, but now theyre gone. Yesterday we put the bags in the car just incase and it wasnt done up and FOB just threw it in even though I told him it was undone. Ive asked him to go look for these bits and as he doesnt live with me, hes taking ages to do it, and I feel like screaming at him.

Ive totally forgotten what I wanted to get done but I know I havnt done these things as Ive done nothing all day. Think I was in denial. I wanted to pack a spare bag to leave at home but quite frankly...I cant be bothered. Urgh. I want tomorrow to be here already.

Oh, you're bound to be nervous melio!! I'm sure you have everything under control though...what time are you in tomorrow? I hope it all goes really well, this time tomorrow you'll be with your baby girl :love:

Bless you, you had such a wait!

Good luck Mel, really hope you have a smooth labour! xx

Ive got to ring at half 7 and they said Ill probably be expected in around half 8. Theyre sometimes full up but as Im so overdue it said in the leaflet I should be a priority to get in, so should all go on time.

Ive just demolished a big bar of aero mint chocolate in the hope it will give me energy but what I actually want to do is throw everything everywhere and have a hissy fit....for no reason lol. I feel like a 2 year old not being given what they want :shock: Thats the only way I can describe it!

Best of luck for tomorrow - I'll be waiting to read your updates :hug: xxx

I can only imagine the nerves you feel. I suppose the beauty of spontanious labour is you don't have the 'knowing' of when its going to happen so you don't get into such a flap. I bet you are really well prepared and just letting nerves get the better of you. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow and waiting with baited breath for news :hug: xx

You'll be fine hun! Just relax! It's not the end of the world if you get there and you've left something at home. I'm sure there's loads of people who can drop bits off that you desperately need. Try and get a good nights sleep too, you'll be needing your energy for tomorrow :) xx

Ive now put my bags away. I cant look at them anymore lol. Ive spoken to FOB and hes told me to chill. Ive decided to make sure my room is tidy, ready for when I get home (LO in tow :) ) and then watch some top gear. Im feeling a bit tired, but it might take me a bit to get to sleep, so figured a bit of top gear might help me drift off lol. Im also going to keep checking for updates on evajo!

Best wishes hun xxx
Hope you get some amount of sleep tonight as tomorrow could be a very long day :)
looking forward to hearing your good news
wishing you a safe and quick delivery

Good luck tomorow for your big day Melio, not long now and your be having a cuddle with your baby girl X

Best of luck for tomorrow hunny :hug:

Good luck for today Mel - hope they dont keep you waiting and you go straight in :) xx

Good luck today, I hope you had a good nights sleep last night :hug: dont panic, Im sure once the LO is here youll have sooo many visitors that youll be able to get a constant supply of anything youve forgotten. And the wards have everything you need too, some people give birth early and havent even packed a bag! Really looking forward to hear all about it, and seeing your baby :love:

Good luck today hun! Just remember that you`ll have your LO in your arms pretty soon :) x

:dance::dance:Good luck!!!!! hey, next we hear, you'll be a mummy:dance::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back