• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inappropriate pictures?

I hate this whole thing about taking pictures of your own baby in the nude. I think it is ridiculous. (Not aimed at the original poster.. just society really)

We have loads and loads of pictures of Luke in the buff and I will continue to take them! We had them taken as kids and quite frankly, I think they are lovely to have because they have such gorgeous, skin and they will change so quickly. I think it is nice to see how your baby grows from week to week/month to month.

I wouldn't post naked willy pics online, I don't see an issue with naked pics as long as they don't have those bits in them!

Keep taking them girls. It's what we can embarrass them with when they're older and bring home their first loves anyway ;)

I have a few Bathtime ones of Ryan but he's such a mission to change nappy, it requires both my hands so I don't get camera opportunities really. It is weird though so I know where you're coming from.. When I took them off my phone and loaded them on my computer I thought omg is that really wrong of me? But I just was like nah surely it's fine to have bathtime photos. It is sad though the way society is that I should even consider it being wrong.

I have bath ones of my nephew when he was little and last time I went to visit I guess some people might find that even worse with him not being my own child I have to admit I would be very careful with them and wouldn't have them kept on my camera incase it was taken cause I wouldnt want other people getting their hands on naked pics of him in this sick world but I think its rediculous to have to worry about having naked pictures of your own baby, what is this world coming too we'll be made to wait til baby is covered up after birth before taking any pics soon!!! :roll:

I have a pic of Isaac's widgey in the womb and I am very proud of it, I loved looking at it, and his feet, I don't mind the pics hangin on our living room wall either, nothing wrong in them whatsoever!! I often take pics of Isaac naked and don't mind looking at the pics or family/friends seeing them, I just wouldn't put them online as that is where people could look at my son inappropriately, there's nothing wrong with naked babies or children, it is adults who sexualize them inappropriately, which is sick but that's the world we live in so I'd never let anyone tell me pics of my kids naked were non-PC, I'd worry about why they felt uncomfortable with them (not to say they are sick, hope that makes sense :? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back