In tune with your body!!

Topcat

Reaction score
Its amazing how in tune you become with your body when you are looking for pregnancy symptons and hoping thats what every change is. Since the last post (which was only yesterday :? ) I am much more tired, have period type cramps and lower backache is much worse, I still have about 8 days to go til im due AF and I am sure that I dont get like this usually so far away from AF but then maybe I do and just havent paid much attention before now! After all I have had most of these symptons since before last period off and on! I know I am driving myself and everyone else mad. Yesterday I was convinced it was the pre-menopause starting, today I think its pregnancy - tomorrow who knows !! :roll:

Anyway Good luck to all whos trying out there x

aw hunni ur the same as me except i tested today just to be noesy, im due my af on sunday and i couldnt wait, my bones and lower back have been hurting and ive been feeling slightly sick, i took a test today cos i couldnt wait but it was negative, ill try next wednesday lol let me no how u get on do u have msn? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

try not to think about it too much! The longer you can wait the better. Try and distract yourself as much as possible!

I came off the pill in march and my period didn't come in april - it came at the start of may. then i didn't get another period and i got a BFP when i was 3weeks late. But because i waited and didn't think about it - it changed so quick and the line was really strong.

It's best not to analyse everything too much if you can help it, take your mind off it until you are late. xx

I took your advice, I went out and bought a hamster and a big cage with lots of fancy bits for the kids (have to say it was a total impulse buy - the kids were amazed when I said yes)!! Have to say it has definately taken my mind of things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back