• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In pain, need your advice please.....

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I've spent most of today in pain and I'm just wanting your advice really, seeing as you're all pro's!

First off, I've been having pain really low down in my lady bits. It feels similar to when I've had a water infection and the awful stinging pain you have when you go to the toilet. But its happening quite a lot of the time (not when going to loo BTW).
Secondly, on top of that, I've been having pain at the top of my uterus, really tightening pain that makes me stop what I'm doing. Is this braxton hicks or something I need to worry about?

xxx

The tightening could be braxton hicks... The other 'sharp' pain you're having down below could be pains where your cervix is starting to change. Probably best to mention it to MW to be safe though :) x

I've had this a few times during the day on and off x ESP the tightening feeling at the top of your bump x is bubs head down? My midwife told me once bubs is head down you might start to feel different sensations and stuff, my LO likes to punch my cervix I'm certain, it makes me feel like I need a pee/have a water infection x or maybe as heppi said it's just your cervix changing xx

Maybe mention to midwife at your 31 week appt xxx

Thanks ladies.

Little miss is head down when I last saw midwife a couple of weeks ago.
Reassuring to know others have had it, but I'll definitely mention to midwife.

Thanks again xxx

Ive had the exact same pains for weeks now, my baby is head down and has been since 20 weeks... I think its also to do with the baby moving around in the pelvis area, it really stings doesnt it? Takes ur breath away and stops u in ur tracks lol... Ive been getting it all day, really bad... My baby keeps changing position, back to right, limbs to left and then back to left and limbs to right, but always head down, but that can happen several times a day, really painful and strange feeling...
Hope it eases for u...
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back