IN NEED OF HELP...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK WAS IT MY AF????

jemmad

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
im pritty new to this site and dont realy no any one on here i feel silly posting :oops: but im not sure what to think.

from a teenager ive always got my AF on time every 28days and lasts for 5 days, the flow has never changed even tho i started very young (11).

we have been TTC since may, this month my Af was late and only lasted for 2 days and was realy light i didnt get my normal Af signs this month. i took a test the day my Af was due and it was BFN, but i just feel diffrent, im sleepy all the time, weeing all the time, i feel sick b4 i go to bed and the past two days after i eat,im realy bloated and ive got a high temp all the time even tho im not unwell if ou no what i mean.

Has any on else had there AF but found out later they were preg? or is it all in my head? i dont want to take a test because i was Absolutely gutted when i thought i got me AF and i no it will upset me taking a test again and getting a BFN
i think i need some one to tell me to stop being silly haha sorry to go on :bored:

There's a chance it could have been implantation bleeding- I got that when I was pg with Elliott around the time of AF and thought it was that but it was very very light- I then tested a week later and BFP. I would think it would be worth testing again if you can face it :) The hormone levels might not have been strong enough to have worked on the test...

Good luck hun
+++

If your AF was unusal and lighter & your not feeling yourself you should maybe go & speak to your GP.

It could be anything - related to stress or just no reason but its always good to be safe than sorry.

I had an ectopic last year and I had my 'period' what I thought anyway I don't think it was usual but didn't think anything of it. A week after that stopped I was so tired, spotting etc and I took a test it was a BFP but as stated it was an ectopic which causes hCG to rise slowly. Took the hospital a couple of weeks to say it was definate (ectopic). Sorry not meaning to scare you but anything unusal you should always see to it esspecially whist TTC.

:hug:

i did with my first pregnancy hun it was a week to early and only lasted a day and a bit was very light 2 weeks later i got my bfp
maybe leave it for a week and test again if not speak to your gp about it
manda xx

thanks girls, i might leave testing for a week and see how i feel and try not to get my hopes up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back