• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In labour :)

kellymummytobe

Reaction score
Hey girls so I have to write my own labour thread as I don't have a bump buddy I'm I hospital and have been all night waters have gone and on gas and air nothing much yet will up date when doc as been xxxxx

Thank goodness for that, you waited long enough! Hope it's nice and quick for you xx

Good luck, hope lo doesn,t keep you waiting to long.

Good luck hope all goes well x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Exciting Kelly! I was going to pm you my number and I'll update for you if you want but I can't find an option to send you a pm on your profile, if you want to send me a pm I'll reply with my number. If not good luck, hope it's speedy for you xxx

ooh good luck hope its nto too long x

Exciting Kelly! I was going to pm you my number and I'll update for you if you want but I can't find an option to send you a pm on your profile, if you want to send me a pm I'll reply with my number. If not good luck, hope it's speedy for you xxx

if you to private messages at the top of ur page, click on it then on left hand side click send new mess then search for kellymummytobe and she comes up so you can pm her number then xxx

Good luck! Hope it goes well (and speedily)! xxx

I'm Kelly's OH and I'll try to update as much as possible Kelly is doing so well contractions are getting stronger but she refuses to have anything else.but gas and air but she's doing so well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back