In hospital 2nd time in a week!

Pregnot

Reaction score
yup here I am on trace - only went into
A&e as I've had chest pains since 2pm ad not
Gotten any easier with gaviscon , rennies , paracetamol pretty painful

So a&e send me to labour ward the doctor said I've got inflammation of cartlidge on ribs from
Babies position and bump nothing thy can do as cant have anti inflammatories gave me some codeine and just on trace checking baby ok - he seems fine :)

Hopefully go home soon peace of mind knowing what's the pain and that il probs have it alot now :/

Sounds painful. You really aren't having a good time of it at moment along with the sleepless nights as well. All worth it in end and really good baby is all ok. And like you said at least you know it's nothing to worry about just going to be painful :( hope you got some sleep in end and pain eased bit with codeine xx

Aww hope u feel better soon and glad baby is ok xxx

I had that with both of mine! they called it rib flare! you may find it's worse at first, but as baby drops down later on it may ease again a bit.....

Ugghh doesn't sound like fun. Hopefully it gets better for you.

ah hope the pain doesn't last too long hun. I guess the main thing is that baby is doing well xx

Ouch! Painful ribs is horrible! I hope baby moves down sooner rather than later. You poor thing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back