in 2nd tri

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all

i did move to 2nd tri few days ago but been so busy and then pc went down havent had a chance to come in and say hi, :wave:

got another scan next friday and meeting with consultant who will be monitoring closely everything and im a little nervous about all of that they took some bloods and they will be doing more tests on friday to see if anything can be done to support me and baby bit more so all looking good its just a relief in a way to be here in tri 2 now.

hope everyone is well :hug: :hug:

:dance: Hello and welcome ! Hope you have a great time over here.. :hug:

Hey hun :wave: Congrats on reaching tri 2 hopefuly il see you in a couple of days so keep a seat warm for me :D

hi hun congrats on reaching 2nd tri :hug: hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you :hug: xxxxx

Awww hun i didnt even know you was pregnant, im so pleased for you :hug: :hug: Sending you all the luck in the world i hope it all goes great for you :) :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

A huge hug :hug: of welcome to you :hug:

SO great to see you here :hug: :hug: :hug:

+++

ah thank you all guys its so lovely to be here with all of you

wishing you all brilliant rest of pregnancies :hug: :hug:

:wave: :clap: :clap: :clap: Its lovely to see you Tracey - gosh that's gone quick hasnt it. I am so pleased they are keeping a close eye on you honey. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Hi :wave:

Congratulations and welcome to tri 2.

Grace xx

Congratulations and welcome to tri 2 :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Jen&James said:
Hiya missus! Didnt see you sneaking up behind me! lol
:hug:

hey hun yep im creeping up slowly behind you hun :D hope your well :hug: :hug:

thanks guys for all your messages feels weird to be in here but really good thought :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back