In 12 Hours

jld123

Reaction score
i'll be sat in the waiting room, full bladder & eager to find out if im team pink or blue :)

im so excited!!!!

the baby is too, i can tell. dancing all over the place

pointless thread but hey, never mind ! :D

Ohhhh how exciting jld! :)
i can't wait until i find out what team i am! i feel like i have got ages to wait though!! :-( x

Wooo :) how exciting! Its suxch an amazing experience, you'll love it! Let us know either way chick x

awww enjoy it chick, i absolutely loved my scan - its like they have a proper little personality by now! x

onlt 4 hours to go now!. I must admit Danni it feels like yesterday that I was at your stage. Hopefully it will go as fast for you as it did for me ! :D

how exciting !my big moment is next wednesday,I just want to know that everything is fine with baby ! don't think you need a full bladder though just have a coffee with lots of sugar 30 minutes before me think..

Eeeek good luck :) I got mine on 3rd march I'll be 12 + 5 so only 3 weeks away today!!!! Xx

how exciting !my big moment is next wednesday,I just want to know that everything is fine with baby ! don't think you need a full bladder though just have a coffee with lots of sugar 30 minutes before me think..

your right hehe

i went yesterday with full bladder an they had 45 min waiting, good job lady come n told me i could go loo, ive just text her and told her incase she dont come on , said just av a coffee or fizzy pop 10 mins b4

aw cant wait to to find what shes avin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back