Implantation Cramps

LucyBee

Reaction score
Hello gals!
Does anyone know how early or how many days after ovulation you might get implantation cramping?
Thank you!
Lucyx

Hiya Lucy

Implantaion usually occurs around 7 days after ovulation.

After fertilisation it takes the fertilised egg 4-5 days to arrive in the uterus and a subsequent 48hours to break out of it's outer shell and implant.

Not everyone will notice anything during this stage, some women may only be aware of mild "twinges" while others will have quite significent cramping.

Hope this helps

Hi Lucy

I had period pain (ie implantation cramping) 10 days before my period was due along with awful mid back ache. I was convinced it was my period coming and was in a terrible mood about it. Even shouted at DH because he kept saying I was pregnant. Weird actually because when I got the BFN (3 days before BFP) he still told me the test was wrong and that I was pregnant. Hmmm

Good luck
Louise x

I got mine a week to 10 days after ovulation hun - have you got twinges then my love? xx

I have Sami but it could just be my mind playing tricks because I want this so much.
We did BD at the right time so fingers crossed. I'm not getting my hopes up yet.
Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back