implantation bleeding

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just out of curiosity......many in TTC expect implantation bleeding in first signs of pregnanDH, I never got it and I would definitely have noticed! Anyone experience this and if so, what was it like?

I had it, it was just the smallest bit of watery pink discharge on wiping then that was it, if I hadn't of looked I'd of missed it lol

Nope I did not have any either, I was looking out for it and I am still a knicker checker!!

Out of y 3 pregs I only got it with my middle daughter. Bang on the day you're supposed to get it. Like toni, it was just a pinky cm. I knew then I was preg. Never noticed it with my 2 others at all

I didn't get it with my first child, but I did have 2 periods during early pregnancy.

As far as i've heard - some people get it, some people dont.

:)

i got it with my 5th child, i went to the toilet and wiped and there was bright red blood and i thought wow i got af a week early, nothing else ever came so did a test and hey presto was bfp, never had it with any of the others though. i have been pregnant 11 times and only once have i had implantation bleed.

I had it for half a day pink/brown watery when i wiped and I am also a knicker checker too xx

I never had any. I was looking out for it as well (I was a obsessive symptom spotter in the 2ww)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some people have it some don't it just depends xx

I definitely didnt have it. I was checking religiously, wore only white pants and everything

No IB for me either. (And yep, another checking addict!)
Xx

Nope, no IB for me either! It was definitely high up on my list of symptom spotting too. I did, however have extreme tiredness on the day I'm sure my bean implanted. A friend came over at 7pm to talk about his recent travels and I was like a nodding dog on the sofa by 7:45pm. I was in bed by 8 and slept right through!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back