Implantation bleeding, how bad?

peanut1982

Reaction score
Hi all,
After finding a due date calculator online I've been checking back through my diary to check the length of my cycle.

I came off the pill in May last year and my first period afterwards came on 24/07/07. The next was 44 days later on 06/09/07, then 45 days on 22/10/07 then 43 days later on 04/12/07. My period usually lasts 5-7 days but my last one on 3/01/08 (just 23 days after my previous one) lasted just 2-3 days.

Now I'm wondering if my last one was a 'real' period or could I be further gone than I think? Eek! Did any of you experience implantation bleeding and is it likely that this would last a couple of days? Hmmm... wish this doctors appointment would hurry up so I could give you all a rest from the questions!

Thanks,

Sarah

with alice I spotting - was there when i wiped. for me it wasn't enough to mistake it for a period.

not had any with this one :think:

Thanks Sam, that's what I thought, had imagined it would be next to nothing if anything.
Just when I was checking my diary and noting down my dates incase the doctor asks tomorrow, I remember thinking in January my period was so much earlier and quicker than usual! Had hoped it would be a regular thing until I didn't get another!!

I just had a day of really light browny/pink spotting and it was gone the next day

I had 2 days of brownish discharge which I did mistake for a real period but at the time thought was rather unusual.

The best thing to do is not to worry about it until your dating scan and assume it was a period. If it was, your dates will be spot on. If it was IB, you'll suddenly rocket forward - which can be no bad thing! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back