Impatient!!!!!!!

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Hi ladies sorry to tri hop but I'm feeling lonely in tri2 as everyone seems to be new and I don't know anyone!!!!! I'm really looking forward to Saturday so I can join you all properly and be with my friends again!!!!!! Lol xxx

Hi ladies sorry to tri hop but I'm feeling lonely in tri2 as everyone seems to be new and I don't know anyone!!!!! I'm really looking forward to Saturday so I can join you all properly and be with my friends again!!!!!! Lol xxx

I know the feeling vicki - ive been nosing in here for a couple of weeks, there seems to be a big gap between us that the folk behind - everyone else has moved through here. lol

Either that or they're quiet - and all the chatty folk are through here.

xxx

I agree lol I feel odd commenting when they have just moved into tri2 as they are only 12 ish weeks as well u feel like a gooseberry lmao xxx

Awww come over a little early hun, we don't mind! In fact a few of us did as we was feeling the same :) x x x

Oh that's good then!!!!!! I don't feel out if place now then!!!! Thank you xxx

hello again hunny! come and join us, i was 2 days early, felt so ready to come over so i did! lol!

Hello everyone!!!! Oh that feels much better I'm back where I belong withall of you wonderful ladies xxx

Welcome over! Feels nicer speaking to people that have been at the stage your at so know what youre on about x

I joined here 3 days early. Got lonely in Tri 2 :)
x

its prob gone a bit quiet as there are lots of december babies, there was a boom in march/april xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back