• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMARSZALL IN LABOUR!!!! YAY.. updated....

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey girls well the day has finally come and Laura is in hospital :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

she text me at 02.41... i know along time ago :roll: sorry
it said this

''going in to hospital in a bit. contractions are between 4-6 mins apart. lasting 30 to 60 secs. fuck it hurts :D ''

:dance: GOOD LUCK HUNNI YAY :dance:

funny thing is she said to me last night she'll post in the morning even tho she won't have much to say... how wrong was she :lol:

Yay good luck hun. Hope you have a quick and easy labour.

Yay best of luck she might be holding LO by now. :cheer: :cheer:

Hopefully things went well, LO is here and enjoying a cuddle with Mummy right now!! :hug:

hey

i text her not to long ago, but no answer back... she's probably all over her little man :D

excellent!!! good luck hun hope your holding your little man :hug: :hug:

Great news. Good luck Lau! :D Hope to read another update with news of LO's arrival soon.

:hug:

hey just got a tex from laura it say's

''in agony but not dilated so admited to antenatal ward.
gonna have some food then drugs
so i can sleep as pains are every 5 mins but not offically in labour :x''

i'm glad she fine

awwww bless her she must feel so frustrated, hope things soon speed along for her, shes in the best place :hug: :hug:

OH bless her i hope it just all starts to kick off soon for her as she has been such along time waiting for him as it is. Thanks for the up date neeko :)

Aww i hope things start to progress soon for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back