• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im worried?

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Faith is nearly 9 months old and is still not crawling and she cant sit up from laying??

Im worried!

Anyone elses baby been late?? :think:

Dan doesn't crawl as such...........He does crawl for a bit but then it turns into a snake like slither. He can get from A to B, but I wouldn't call it totally crawling.
He can sit up from laying down but he has to turn over on to his front first. He'll be 10 months in a week. He was 4 weeks prem though and I've been told he might be a little behind in some areas.
Hope that is a little reassuring :D

My friends little girl didn't ever crawl she would just shuffle around on her bum until she started walking at 13 months

I wouldn't worry she'll do it when she is ready :)

You'll be surprised one day they can't do something then the next day they just do it then theres no stopping them! I remember laying on the floor with Isaac and rolling him over and trying to make him do it himself. Honestly us mums are always waiting for the next thing we want them to do. I'm trying to get Isaac talking at the moment then there is potty training then god knows what next!

Lou :D

luke doesn't crawl or move. he rolls over and sits up but cannot get up from lying. i'm not worried and niether should you be she's not late hunny, its just a guide don't fret. x

Misslarue said:
He does crawl for a bit but then it turns into a snake like slither. He can get from A to B, but I wouldn't call it totally crawling.

That made me laugh lol :D. Its exactly what Evie does. Shes dead mobile and gets herself all over the place but she too is a snake not a crawler!

Don't worry, she'll do it when shes ready :D Oh and Evie has only sat up from lying in the past two days. I've found sitting up twice when I left her lying down so similar to Faith, it may be round the corner!

Well Nathans 9 months next week and he can't even sit up yet :oops: . He really needs to get his act together. He is almost crawling though, he gets in position but doesn't get any where fast cos he can't seem to coordinate his arms and legs yet and goes 1 forward then 2 back :roll: . He only started responding to his name last week and that was worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back