I'm the new owner of...see 1st post btw

fran_23

Reaction score
OMG i can't believe i just did that- I bought the pink one!! eeek...oh well its done now just hope it looks ok!!

tn097.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm bidding on this dress on ebay-what do you think? is it ok for my uncles girlfriends 30th birthday??
sorry cant get a better pic!

tattoo.jpg

sorry i should say its for me to wear to her party not for her birthday present! lol

Gorgeous, if you win we want more pics added to the yummy mummy thread :wink:

Hehe i'll have to get drunk first :)
theres 46 mins to go i so hope i win :pray: :pray: I'm changing my hair from pink and black to bright red and black tomorrow so this dress would match perfectly..and i have a nice black shrug too :) yay :cheer: :cheer:

Aw gutted i lost :-( i looked on the website and that dress is £45 also they are sold out in that colour in my size :cry: :cry: :cry: not meant to be!!!

thats a bummer, how much did you lose out by?

well it went for £13.50 it was at £10.50 and i put in £13 with 10 secs left and just got outbid at the last second :-(
I'm sulking now! lol

Ok the pink one is in the sale for £25 i dont really know if i like it though :wall: :wall:

tn097.jpg

Pinks good!! i hate Pink so everything I own is pink including keyboard and mouse go on buy the pink!

Hmm so tempting..i could just keep my hair pink for another week to match it! :think:

thanks for the opinions :) :hug:

i love the pink one. the red was nice too, but i havent seen one in pink before, go for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back