• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im terrified .... updated with pic

*sara*

Reaction score
Hi Im absolutly terrified, i had a miscarriage in feb and have been bleeding on and off since but i havent bled for nearly 2 weeks and been peeing alot so decided on the off chance to do a test....and it came up BFP!! so i did another and the same BFP!! OMG im so scared that i will miscarry again, and because i have been bleeding on and off i dont know how to work out how many weeks i would be.
Also how do i post a pic?
Sara xxx
Please let this little bean stick xx
DSC00254-1.jpg

im the same as you hun i had a m/c in january and now im pg again im so scared of having another m/c, im worrying all the time.
i would work out how many weeks you are from last time you bled non stop for a few days.
Congratulations hun :cheer: :cheer:
Do you use photobucket?

Sending lots of sticky dust for you *sara*, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sara congratulations!! :cheer: Dont worry too much about a m/c, enjoy your pregnancy!

Oh Sara that's great news, congratulations :dance:

but it's understandable to be so worried, I know I would be :hug:

Would your hospital do an early scan due to your history? I know my local EPU will do a reassurance scan around 8 weeks if you've had a m/c before, if they will you could call them and let them work out your dates?

I don't know how to work our your dates but if the test result came up really quickly and really strong then it must be at least 14 days since OV, was there a bleed that lasted a few days about 4 weeks, or more, ago?

I really really hope this is a sticky one for you :pray: :hug:

well done sara
babaydust to you gd luck :hug:

Thank you all so much, my last bleed started on the 5th April (the day we got married!!) so working it out think i would be 4wks 6 days?? So still very early, iv made appointment for Dr on Wednesday so ill tell her my concerns and hopefully i will get an eary scan in a few weeks. xx

congrats hun, a honeymoon baby so to speak!

I managed to get an early scan at around 7 weeks for reassurace, had to plead with the doc to get one though

:hug: :hug:

Sending you and your little bean good thoughts! Oh, and CONGRATS! :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations hun. It's natural you are worried after a sad experience. Believe me, this time everything will be fine. :pray: ing for you. I have managed to have scan at 5+2 weeks and we saw little bean. If you are so worried, push your Dr for scan. At 5+4 they can see heartbeat.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

congrats hun! :pray: :pray: :pray: for a sticky bean but I'm sure everything will be fine :hug: :hug:

Congratulations!! :D
Fingerscrossed everything is just fine!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back