scared to join you

*sara*

Reaction score
Hi i really want to join you over here as i got my BFP on thurs but im scared to as had miscarriage in feb and am terrified it happens again. Wanted to say Hi :wave: but think ill keep a low profile for a while. Sara xx

aw hun, first of all :hug: :hug:

don't be nervous, please come and join us! try not to be scared about this pregnancy. i know that's easier said than done with your past but try not to give yourself unnecessary worry.

i hope everything goes well for you! and congrats on your BFP!! :cheer: :dance:

Hi!! :wave:
Congratulations!! Fingerscrossed for you that everything will be fine this time!! :hug: :cheer:

Hi :wave:
im quite nervous still i had a late m/c in january and im terrified the same thing will happen again, but i think they say after a m/c your more than likley to have a healthy pregnancy next time.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya congratulations, i see you got married on the 5th April 08 next year i'm getting married on tghe 4th so when your celeberating your wedding anaversery i'll be enjoying my first day of wedding bliss :D

:wave: congratulations on your bfp
come and join us :) there are a few of us in the same situation over here so you are deff not alone :hug:

Hi Sara! :wave:

HUGE congratulations on your pregnancy :D :cheer:

Please don't worry too much hun, although you had a MC in Feb, this is a completely new and different pregnancy and there is nothing to suggest the same will happen again. :hug: In fact, the chances are this is going to be "the one" for you :D

I understand that you want to keep a low profile but don't stay too low as us girlies won't be able to get to know you better and see how you are and how bubs is coming along :D :hug:

xxx

I know just how you feel hun I am feeling same but hey I have to decided to grab this preg with both hands and enjoy it yiippeee
((((hugs))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back