Im such a dodo!!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
This afternoon I noticed my cat was licking something. I went and had a look and he was licking this pink fleshy looking ball. It was gross, it looked like a testicle. I was freaking out thinking what the fooooooook could it be?? :shock: :puke: When my OH got home I asked him to see what it was and chuck it away it because it was making me feel sick :puke: :puke:

This is where I feel really really stupid...

This morning I was in a hurry so quickly threw my make up on. A cotton wool ball fell out of my make up bag onto the floor. It was all pink because it had been in my make up bag for a while and got covered in blusher!! :wall: :rotfl:

it looked like a testicle. I was freaking out thinking what the fooooooook could it be??

:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG you just made me LOL and made Leah jump :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMAO!!...thanks hun you made my night.x ahhh how funny is that.

Ha ha! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Bless ya, we have all had moments like that hun :D

haha bless ya thats funny.

I remember one time when I was about 14, my mam called an electrician to come and fit a new living room chandelier. He brought with him his son, who looked about 16 or so. He was teaching him some electrical skills.
Now this lad was soooooo fit I was practically drooling :oops:

After the living room chandelier was fitted, my mam asked the electrician to come outside and have a look at the faulty lights on the front of the house, so we all piled outside. While we were out there I saw something on the ground. I can't remember what the hell I thought it looked like, but something not good anyway, and I yelled "Oh my GOD what is that?"

The electrician's son looked at me really funny and said "it's a leaf".

:oops: :oops: :rotfl:

I dont honestly know what made me laugh more, the cotton ball or the leaf? :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

I wish my OH's testicles looked like pink cotton wool balls. Although next time I give him a bj I'm going to try and put a bit of blush on with them :wink:

lou said:
I wish my OH's testicles looked like pink cotton wool balls. Although next time I give him a bj I'm going to try and put a bit of blush on with them :wink:

oh my :oops: just when i thought this thread couldnt get any funnier!!

got a nice new enterprise i'm gonna take it on dragons den what do you reckon??

ball covers- when giving bj's its not attractive to look at wrinkly testes
why not try my new ball covers? pretty little cloths-nay layettes
to cover your mans chicken bits so you dont have to look at them but can still have a grope--too rude?? :oops: maybe a bit but it made me laugh!

fran_23 said:
lou said:

oh my :oops: just when i thought this thread couldnt get any funnier!!

got a nice new enterprise i'm gonna take it on dragons den what do you reckon??

ball covers- when giving bj's its not attractive to look at wrinkly testes
why not try my new ball covers? pretty little cloths-nay layettes
to cover your mans chicken bits so you dont have to look at them but can still have a grope--too rude?? :oops: maybe a bit but it made me laugh!

Genius!!!! The possibilities are endless...

You could have magic eye pictures. Suduko. Shopping list reminders....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back