I'm STILL poorly !

Lou

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I'm still poorly I'm afraid :( I thought I was over my cold, virusy type illness but then I completely lost my sense of smell and taste and had the most awful pain in my face ever. Seriously it was agony, so I went to the doctors and I have developed sinusitus, istsisus? :roll: you know what I mean :wink: I'm on painkillers that make me vomit and antibiotics so should be better soon. Spent the whole weekend in bed and only got up yesterday. I managed to look after Isaac yesterday with a little help from In the night garden on DVD :wink:

I probably won't be online for a few days yet, even typing this has made my arms ache, I'm so weak. So I'll be back when I'm all better and stuff :)

:hug:

Oh lou, its ben quiet without you about! hurry up and get better soon chick x :hug:

I'm really glad you posted lou, I was thinking of writing a post yesterday asking if anyone had heard anything from you.

Hope you make a full recovery soon hun :hug:

Thanks everyone :hug: I'm going to curl up on the sofa and wait for Jeremy Kyle, then later Maury, then Montell a bit later, then maybe Ricky Lake (as long as its not something like "too much junk in your trunk" or "you think you're hot, we all think you're a trollop" :roll: , then Sally Jessy, might have a bit of Judge Judy and then tonight...ALL NEW Most Haunted!!

Wish my fecking nose would stop hurting :(

Group hug :hug:

get well soon hun...i know how painful sinusitis is i get it almost every time after a cold...its so unpleasent so im sending u these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rhian85 said:
get well soon hun...i know how painful sinusitis is i get it almost every time after a cold...its so unpleasent so im sending u these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: thanks :hug: any tips to help me feel better? the amoxicillin are helping but I'm still rough :(

sleep elevated , lying flat wont help as it makes mucus gather in sinuses..also steam i found that good with a bit of vicks in get a large bowl of very hot steams water add a spoon full of vicks and put a towel over ur head so that u can do ur best to inhale some of the vapours...it wont gi ve u much of a relief but will help clear u out for a bit.

really u need to give the antibiotics time to work BTW how long have u been taking them ? if after 3-4 days u still feel the same then u need to go back because my last episode of this i had to have 3 different antibiotics the last ones began with a D and OMG they knocked me out

another good one is sudofed for sinusitis.. these do work so id recommend them but u can only get them over the counter

here these are the ones id recommed from past experience :lol:
http://www.sudafed.com/products/pe_sinus_headache.html

hope this helps u hun if i think of any other tips ill let u know
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rhian85 said:
sleep elevated , lying flat wont help as it makes mucus gather in sinuses..also steam i found that good with a bit of vicks in get a large bowl of very hot steams water add a spoon full of vicks and put a towel over ur head so that u can do ur best to inhale some of the vapours...it wont gi ve u much of a relief but will help clear u out for a bit.

really u need to give the antibiotics time to work BTW how long have u been taking them ? if after 3-4 days u still feel the same then u need to go back because my last episode of this i had to have 3 different antibiotics the last ones began with a D and OMG they knocked me out

another good one is sudofed for sinusitis.. these do work so id recommend them but u can only get them over the counter

here these are the ones id recommed from past experience :lol:
http://www.sudafed.com/products/pe_sinus_headache.html

hope this helps u hun if i think of any other tips ill let u know
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for that hun :hug: I'll try the steam thing. I've been taking the antibiotics since friday evening. I managed to get an appointment at the doctors and was crying in the waiting room :oops: so they saw me straight away and as soon as I got home my OH went to the pharmacy and got my tablets. I'm on Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day and he gave me 15 tablets and for the pain the doctor prescribed Tramacet which are Tramadol and paracetamol, they make me throw up but take the pain away. Its that bloody play group we go to I'm sure of it, theres always one snotty kid :roll: If Isaac has a cold I keep him at home but not everybody is as considerate as me :lol:

thanks again for you help :wink:

*EDIT* Why is the name of my painkillers SPAM? :rotfl: they are called t.r.a.m.a.d.o.l :? wtf?

I have sinus probs alot & really sympathise cos its bloody painful :( Hope ur feeling better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: [/list]

I feel tons better tonight girls! I must have had a bit of forum withdrawal aswell! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back