• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm so scared!

Strangeness

Reaction score
It's less than 2 weeks now until the baby is due and I am quite honestly petrified of giving birth! It's not the actualy labour or anything but the uncertainty of what will happen to me. I had an emergency c section with my son and have opted for a vaginal birth this time if possible. I'm so scared of going overdue or not going into labour by myself because it will probably mean another c section and I a am trying everything possible to avoid it this time. The thing is because I didn't actually have my son vaginally I feel like I am doing it all over again for the first time, that's if it goes to plan! I just have so many mixed emotions at the moment that I'm feeling a bit down about it all. I'm so excited to meet our new baby and just really want labour to start naturally! I know there are going to be a lot of limits to how long I can labour etc as well which is a lot of pressure! Please let me have my natural birth :pray: Sorry girls, just needed to get things off my chest a bit. Anyone else scared? Feel free to voice any concerns etc you all have in here too!

Aww :hug: :hug: The thing that is on your side is that this is your second bubba and from what I've read, they often arrive earlier than first babies. Hopefully that will mean that things will start up naturally for you before your due date. Other than that do you have a stock of curries and pineapples? I'm sure things will be fine although as I haven't done any of this birthing stuff before I am nervous about the whole thing - luckily my mind is still in denial about the whole thing ;)

Hi

I can understand your fear, not sure why u had a section last time but I'm sure there's a good chance of you having a VBAC this time. I had a section with my first son back in 1999 and then went on to have a VBAC with assistance in 2001 that was with forceps and then Joanna in 2006 was another vaginal birth but with vontouse lol so i've had pretty much everything. This time round I really don't care what I have as long as baby is fine and it's short and sweet :rotfl: have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back