im really worried

saze

Reaction score
last couple of days my cramps and stretching pains have stopped as well as breast sensitivity wel there still sensitive just not as much and urinating as often :( im about 12 weeks is this normal or? can someone reasure me please or and my constipation is now diarrhea

Last edited:
its fine to feel normal at the end on tri 1. my sickness, tiredness, boob soreness all dropped off dramatically at about 10 weeks. they still flurry every now and then but on the whole all better. Had scan yesterday and everything is perfect so i really wouldn't worry. have you had your scan yet?

Regarding the bowl movements, pregnancy can do weird things. I had diarrhea for the first 2 weeks (weeks 4&5) then constipation for a week or two now its all back to being regular.

If you're really worried tho maybe give the midwife a call, they can check you out just to make sure its all ok

Like hemera said your early symptoms trail off towards the end of tri 1, the placenta kicks in between weeks 10-12 which means less symptoms for us. Mine are gradually improving too, can't wait for the nausea to totally disappear, I felt so sick again last night after a couple of days where I hardly had any! my boobs are also not so sore and the toilet habits change every few days!

thankyou both youv made me feel so much better, ive got my scan on Thursday Hemera im so nervous, were you? xx

around 9/11 weeks your placenta takes over so its normal to lose symptoms, I lost all mine at 7 weeks!

yeah was really nervous before it. so glad it was so early in the morning or i would have been a wreck. Couldn't stop smiling after the scan tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back