im really worried about bleeding

lella

Reaction score
Hiya,

Ive just found out im 5 weeks pregnant. I miscarried my last baby at 7 weeks. Last Thurs, fri and Sat i was spotting, well i had a slight browny coloured discharge. I went to the doctors today and she said that she will treat it as a normal pregnancy as it has stopped, and sometimes bleeds do happen and i havent had much pain with it.

But when i got back from the doctors the brown discharge was back. It then stopped, but tonight i had a bit of a mini bleed, not much but it was brown blood not a discharge. It wasnt much, just like spotting, but enough to worry. I see my midwife next monday. Ive taken myself to bed and it seems to have stopped, but im getting a bit of period twinges. Im not really sure what to do.Ive arranged time off work so i can relax, but im really frightened that im going to miscarry again.The hospital i phoned said they wouldnt do anything until i was 6 weeks gone.

Hi Doll,
Please try not to worry too much, I know thats easier said than done, But just because you have had one misscarriage DOESN'T mean you will have another... you have the same chances as anyone else who is pregnant to carry your baby full term.. :hug: I am pleased that you are taking it easy, and that you are keeping the hospital informed of your condition..
Just try to relax and not stress..Keep in touch, thinking of you.
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

I can't offer you any useful advice I'm afraid, but I hope it settles down for you soon.

Thanks for the support guys, im just abit frustrated that no one will take you seriously until the 6th week. I know i only 1 week to go but its so long till then! Im just praying that i dont lose this baby.

Hi

Try not to worry yet get lots of rest , dont do too much a week will fly by and if by that time your still concerned go in.
Katrina :hug:

Aww hun, try and relax, its great u have the time off work to chill out! If it gets worse go back to the docs dont wait til 6weeks hun xxx

Unfortunatly prior to the 6 weeks point, they cannot see anythin on a scan to see if your PG or miscarried. I know it sucks to wait, I had it myself before. Try to just rest up, the week will be over quickly then you will know for sure either way.

Good Luck hun!

Well my bleeding has stopped and i saw my midwife today. She has booked me in for an early scan tomorrow morning. Im just hoping all is well :pray:

Hope the scan goes well today honey, let us know how you get on... thinking of you :hug: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back