I'm out again this month girls!

I hear you FB. Try to focus on the positive. I love talking to my dh about all the cool things we'll do when we have our first. We'll love him/her soooooo much!
Hey just noticed that you'll be on holiday during your 2ww - hopefully that will help take your mind off it and you'll have your bfp in no time :)

Sorry the :witch:got you Flopsy. I've been trying for about the same time as you & it is soooo frustrating when AF arrives. It's hard to comprehend just how it can't be happening when you're doing everything you can to help it!!!

Hon, stick 2 fingers up at AF, enjoy your holiday & remember that the best things come to those who wait :) xxx

Ah sorry to hear the witch got you too Bead.....what a nasty old cow shes being....hope you feeling better now tho!!! Lots of baby dust sprinkles for us all for next cycle ehh xxx

Thanks WilmaF, and keep us posted you! We're all on tenterhooks here waiting for your news!!! Xx

Hey Charlene....having a nightmare with these blooming EC tests....saying neg one daym positive the next and neg the next again....did test today and got another BFN...had some very light brownish/pinkish bleeding since yest but AF due tomorrow so willhave to see if she turns up! Im still hoping for a BFP although deep down I think I know Im holding out for nothing and Im out for this month....xxx

Wilma it sounds really promising you know , Do you not think The pinkish/brownish blood could be Implantation bleeding :) .. I hope you get your BFP very soon hun xx

Hi Charlene.....yeah I still think some things are looking good but Im so scared as I really think its just AF messing about with me and trying to fool me....lol! God I hope so....I am so hoping I am still in with a chance....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back