I'm officially SCARED

LinsG

Reaction score
After my horrendous pregnancy with my DD, (Hyperemesis til 16 weeks), being in and out of hospital, I've just been waiting to start being sick since I found out i was pregnant. I'm feeling sick on and off all day but just trying my best not to be sick because i know once i start i won't stop.

To make things worse my DH told me last night that he's really worried about me being so ill again and he's dreading the pregnancy.

Sorry to go on girls but the worry is actually stopping me from sleeping

oh hun :( i cant imagine how horrible that must be. i really hope u dont get it this time :hug:

i've had hyperemesis all three pregnancies. it's just the worst thing ever. i know, i was in and out of hospital, sick so much, couldn't eat or drink.

I know what your going through, and im sorry to say that for me, it got worse each pregnancy. BUT that doesn't mean to say it will be worse for you this time.

i know EXACTLY what you are going through/going to go through, any time you want to chat then pm me, or i can send you my msn address.

:hug: :hug: :hug: hope it dont get u thi stime
must be the worst feeling!

hav u tried accupressure seabands? i kno i never had that bad morning sickness anyway but last time they REALLY worked for me. idk how good they are at conquering hyperemisis but def worth a try. xx

I really hope you dont get hyperemesis this time :hug: I was very very poorly with my first aswell but i havent been as bad with all my other pregnancys so there is hope :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back