I'm officially fed up now

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
I've never felt fed up or sick of being pregnant throughout my entire pregnancy, probably because it took us over two years to get pregnant but now I am.
I'm now 5 days over my due date and things are getting really hard for me.
Whenever I stand/walk I have pain in my pubic bone and back ache. I have to be very careful what I eat as I have the runs almost daily now and have done for the last 6 weeks. Plus im really suffering with heartburn - even yoghurt gives me heart burn My feet/ ankles are huge, so
Much so that the mw even takes in a sharp breath when she sees them and she must see a lot! My hands are also swollen which means I can't wear my wedding ring and my face is swollen so I look fat as well As pregnant.
Obviously I can only lie on my side but after 1 1/2 -2 hours I ache or need to
Pee so I'm awake. I rarely sleep for more than two hours at a time.
I have almost constant period type pains and even sitting is uncomfortable.
I'm Generally starting to feel disabled by pregnancy and although i am enjoying finally having some relaxation time I really want to meet my little girl. My husband is also struggling to sleep too with the stress of waiting and i feel like everyone around me' is on hold just waiting for me go into labour.
Sorry to moan but I just feel like I'm constantly in pain and uncomfortable in one way or another and I'd just like my baby to make an appearance.

Im sorry you are having such a hard time and really hope your little girl makes an appearance soon for you. Sending you a huge :hug: in the meantime xx

I know exactly how u feel-I went 9 days over which were honestly the longest,most uncomfortable days of the entire pregnancy. A good cry and a long soak in the bath made me feel a bit better.

All I can say is this is how I felt 3 weeks ago and now I'm sat with kieron on my knee and the wait is a distant memory xxxx

That's how I felt at the end too. Do you have an induction date?

oh poor you, i have never gone over due so can only sympathise with how you feel. I realy hope your litte girl makes an appearance soon.

Ohh dear - im not overdue yet - but can sympathise pain wise the past week and a half has been hard - seem to progressed to my hips constantly aching now 2 and getting weird striking pains in hips 2- the texts etc have started this week regarding any news - just want our little ones here in our arms and i guess like Emmamb says all will be forgotton - xox

Last edited:
Thanks ladies I know it won't be long now. I have an induction date for the 5th march but that seems ages away - in reality it's only a week I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back