I'm not feeling too well

Andrianne

Reaction score
I seriously think I'm having a stomach bug

I woke up at 7 am feeling sick. Ate a couple of krisps and tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I woke up and had my normal breakfast. I had to run to the loo as I had diarrhea (sorry about TMI).

I've been having an upset and occassionally achy stomach for several hours now, it feels as something is going to come out on either end :oops:

Oh and my temps show 99 F. It's been up for 3 days but I'm not temping in the am, I just took my temp cause I felt hot.

That's it. Wish I could relate any of this with pregnancy but I think I just caught a bug :evil:

xxx

hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Drink lots of water!

I too have an upset stomach with a constant need to run to the toilet however, I think it may have something to do with the 3 strawberry daquairis, 3 luminous green cocktails, half a bottle of malibu and the kebab I consumed on Friday night! :puke:

My OH had a tummy bug last week, he was bad and lost half a stone.I think there's alot of it going around, I know a few paople that was ill with same symptoms last week.

wondering are you feeling any better this afternoon hunny ???
:hug: xxx

Thank you everyone for your wishes

I am actually feeling worse, I'm still sick, can barely stand or sit and my fever has gone up to 38.1. I got syrup from the chemist to ease the nausea. I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight

It may ruin my vacation as I was going to leave tomorrow. If I'm still ill I'm gonna have to stay here. The way I see it, my AF is likely going to arrive on Wednesday so it wouldn't be fun for me there would it?

I'm sorry I can't browse the rest of the threads. Hope you're all well

bug-free :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

Aww so sad ur sick! Hope ur beeter soon and in time for ur vacation! :hug:

hope you manage to sleep tonight hun and are better for your hols xxx

It is so horrible to have the sort of thing you have, I really feel for you hun....I was llike that on holiday last year!!! :cry:

I hope you are feeling much better very soon!!! :hug: xx

Good morning all. Thank you for your wishes!

I'm feeling much better today. I got up in the middle of the night to :puke: and I honestly think that did the trick, after that I slept like a baby. I'm feeling almost fine today, although I should take it easy on food.

So I am going on my holiday yay! Now, if only AF doesn't show up :roll:

Will let you know how I get on in 2 days

xxx

Glad you're feeling better!! Have a great holiday ... and talk to you when you get back!

glad your better hunny have a great time on your hols xxx

Heya, glad ur feeling better honey! Have a great holiday and hopefully AF wont ruin it for u babe! :pray: ing for u honey!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back