I'm new to Tri 2 and so happy to be here

glittergirl

Reaction score
Hi eveyone

Wow i finally made it to Tri 2 and it feels great :dance:

I've been popping in and out for a couple of weeks now so i know a few familiar faces from Tri 1 and TTC and hope to get to know a lot more of you all.

Had my 2nd scan on Friday where i was put forward 4 days (after having been put back 4 days at my 1st scan :think: ) so i'm thrilled to bits. Got a fab pic of LO too so here he/she is...............

2ndscan-1.jpg

Also been warned that i must bring cake so i hope everyone likes chocolate mmmmmmmmm

cake2.jpg

Speak soon xxxxxxxx :hug:

Welcome to 2nd tri hun - you can get yourself a nice ticker now :cheer:

2nd tri is so much more relaxed than the 1st so you should quite enjoy it in here :D

Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy hun :D

Xxx

Hi Glittergirl! :wave:

Welcome to tri 2, that's a gorgeous little scan pic you've got there :cheer:

Hope pregnancy is treating you well so far,

Sarah x

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!

welcome!!

soo glad your here, and soo happy they put you fwd again, i was shocked when they put you bk 4days..

hope your well chick,

get yourself a gorgeous lil ticker, to match that gorgeous scan pic of your iccle bubs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome girls :hug:

charlotteheys85 said:

welcome!!

soo glad your here, and soo happy they put you fwd again, i was shocked when they put you bk 4days..

hope your well chick,

get yourself a gorgeous lil ticker, to match that gorgeous scan pic of your iccle bubs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey i'm back with my buddy yayyy :cheer:
I missed you, seems like so long ago when you left Tri 1. Feels great to be here. :hug: xxxxx

congratulations on reaching 2nd tri! xx

woohoooo :cheer: welcome to 2nd Tri hunny - make yourself welcome - fantastic scan pic btw! :cheer:

congrats!!! we need some new blood, theres about to be a mass departure!

Helloooo - so lovely to see your scan.....and your ticker!

Jimmer

glittergirl said:
Thanks for the welcome girls :hug:

charlotteheys85 said:

welcome!!

hope your well chick,

Hey i'm back with my buddy yayyy :cheer:
I missed you, seems like so long ago when you left Tri 1. Feels great to be here. :hug: xxxxx

feels ages ago, i rember us both being in TTC, and now look how far we've BOTH come.. its amazing, i never thought i'd be sooo lucky, hehe..

oooh emotions.. hormones hehe..

sooo glad you and bubs are well.. the cake was yummy thank you hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back