I'm new here... & Pregnant! Eeeek!

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

7 days ago, on my 10 month wedding anniversary I found out I was pregnant! It has been a whirlewind since then... from deciding if a very faint line was a positive or just a very naff test, telling parents but also trying to keep to quiet when I was Bridesmaid at one of my best friend's wedding just the other day (which was difficult as people tried to buy me lots of alcohol!).

We are stunned, excited, confused, happy and nervous!

So yeah.... hi! I'm Josie and I'm a couple of weeks preggers :wave: It's so crazy.

So now I have ended up on here - there are so many different categories of forums I'm not sure where I will belong exactly, any tips would be great

Welcome to PF and congratulations on your wonderful news x

Congrats hun and welcome. How far along are you? xxx

Have a look around, maybe start a pregnancy journal to track your journey from bump to babe. I had one with my son and I read it after he was born, brought back so many memories of waiting for him.

Thanks everyone. [:)]
I've had a little browse, some lovely happy stories and some terribly sad ones as well.
I remember when I got married I loved going on forums to vent/share excitement when others don't quite understand, so I thought I'd join one for this little voyage too. Especially as I can't tell all my friends yet.

We are off to the Dr on Monday to get confirmation, but ClearBlue reckons I am 2-3weeks (however I may be a bit further on as I was due last week).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - it's all so mental. I'm at work and haven't been able to concentrate all week!

Lol congratulations hun.....can feel you grinning from here lmao

You can join Tri 1 and gets lots of info and support. The rooms are by no means strict and we can all flit from room to room to keep up with everyone. Any questions or anything just ask xxxxx

congratulations hun on ur pregnancy u must be thrilled. hope you find the forum useful the girls are really lovely and supportive xxx

congrats hun and welcome...everyones fab on here :) xx

Thanks again everyone.
Off to see the Dr after work today to get the proper confirmation - but my sore melons are telling me enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back