• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm moving!!!

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
I'm moving!!! :cheer: :dance:
Me & OH have been on the waiting list since March & we bugged & bugged etc... but it was only after Harrison was born & my parents wrote a letter giving us 2 months to move out in that we finally got through :cheer: :cheer:
We were told that it would be ready in 2 weeks time but OH rung today & we can move in as early as this Monday but we're gonna take the later date of Monday 11th to give us a bit of time to sort out

Its a two bed newly built ground floor flat!!
IM SO EXCITED :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry just had to share with you all

SoOOOo happy for you hun!!! :cheer: :cheer:

You've been waiting for this move for so long! Glad they finally pulled their finger out!

**squeezes** :hug:

That's brillian news hun! Bet you are sooooo excited!!!! :dance: :cheer:

Me next, me next!! :pray:

Awww congrats
i bet ur so excited
My brand new flats not finished till march :(
but i have riley 2 look 4ward too 1st :D

Thats SUCH good news babe!! Im so pleased for you, we got a letter Saturday saying we are going to be housed as a matter of urgency, as soon as a suitable property comes up!

You have been waiting so long and you truly deserve it :hug:

Thanks ladies :) We went along to view the Flat today and its made me so excited!! We've decided to move in next Wednesday now...cant wait! :D Bought our cooker & telephones today, got to get Fridge Freezer, Sofa, Wadrobe, Wood flooring, TV Stand ect... this weekend...Wooo SHOPPING :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back